What is landlord insurance
Letting out a residential or commercial property can be a great investment, but to ensure your money is working for you, you need to be sure that your property and income are protected with the right landlord insurance.
Property owners insurance has been specially designed so that all of your properties are protected under one policy, regardless of use. This means that if you own or manage both residential and commercial properties, with us these can be insured together, saving you time and money.
What does landlord insurance cover?
We can offer you the best possible protection for your buildings, loss of rent, alternative accommodation and legal liability including:
- Property owners liability cover
- Claims service
- Cover for damage to landscaped gardens
- Cover for contents in communal areas
- Removing items left by fly-tipping
- Public relations expenses
- Subrogation waiver (managing agents & tenants)
- Failure of utilities
- Eviction of squatters
- Illegal cultivation of drugs
- Malicious damage by tenants
- Alternative accommodation/loss of rent
- Removal of insect nests
How we can help
Our expert team can help you understand the specific policies and services you need to meet your business risks. We work with you to find the best policy for your business.